All Saints, Kenley & St Barnabas, Purley
warmly welcome you back!
We are so excited to welcome you back inside the church building. We’ve worked really hard to ensure that it’s a safe place to worship together and so you will notice some significant changes to how and what we do:
- You will be one of 20 parishioners, to begin with, inside the building;
- Everyone coming to the service will need to socially distance from others outside of their own household (i.e. stay 2 metres apart or 1 metre plus if wearing a mask);
- Masks must be worn while inside the building for the duration of the service (except when receiving Communion), unless you are exempt from wearing one;
follow instructions from the churchwardens and sidespeople;
- There will be plenty of hand sanitisers available;
- There may be music, but there will be no singing;
- The words for the service will be relayed via PowerPoint and a screen (there will be no issued paper service booklets);
- Holy Communion will be received as the wafer (the Host) alone;
- Everyone will be asked to leave the building as soon as the service is over and there will be no after-service refreshments.
The personal contact details we obtain through Eventbrite, our booking system, will be kept for 21 days or as needed by the Government’s track and trace requirements.
Thank you for agreeing to adhere to these guidelines.
We are taking small steps into this new way of worshipping, as we trust God to lead us forwards into the future.